5.20.2008

More Good News: MMOCA Paperworks


"Vellum Landscape" 2008, © tami sloan tsark

I'm honored to be included in the Marin MOCA Paperworks show in Novato, California (6.14.08 - 7.13.08)
Quite the surprise that this piece made it in, as it was my red herring entry.
Goes to show, you never know...My guess was that one of my other entries (if any) would be the one to make it in. My friend, Kim Frohsin, suggested this entry. (Thanks, Kim!)
A
special THANKS to Chester Arnold for his continued guidance, mentorship, and support.

PaperWORKS!
A Juried National Exhibition: Exploring the use of paper in art

Juror René de Guzman,
Senior Curator of Art,
Oakland Museum of California

Download Accepted Entry List

Reception:
Saturday, June 14,
5 - 7pm

Show Dates
June 14 - July 13

Open: Tuesdays-Sundays, 11am-4pm
Closed Mondays




No comments: