1.01.2010

"...and this got me thinking...2010"

A little New Year's art/prose compilation...created on this rainy day, 01/01/10


(Cover, caption):
"...and this just got me thinking..."




(Pages 01 & 02, caption):
"...ABOUT..2010..and the start of a new decade...and about times past...when I felt as though I were...an island..."



(Pages 03 & 04, caption):
"...or fish (on the other side) of the polished glass..."



(Pages 05 & 06, caption):
"and then...I got to thinking again..."
"about the children who might have been born feeling that way...too..."



(Pages 07 & 08, caption):
"in other times, or, in other places..."




(Pages 09 & 10, caption):
"...around the Globe..."



(Pages 11 & 12, caption):
"So, I got to thinking, yet once again, and I realized..."



(Pages 13 & 14, caption):
"...that..."
"none of us, is ever really Alone..."



(Pages 15 & 16, caption):
"...for in each of us, and together,"
"we have, the World!"




(Pages 17 & 18, caption):
© 2010, tami sloan tsark
http://tsark.blogspot.com


------

*I created this little book for the Twin Sketchbooks project (for Dan Berry at Glyndwr University, in Wrexham, UK.)

No comments: